I helped the weapons carrier Magnet
Fun little magnet that was created for a rebuild of the Museum's Weapons Carrier. We still have a ton so we are selling them at the discounted price of .25!!
List Price: $2.00
Our Price: $0.25
Sale Price: $0.25
American Flag Lapel Pin
This metal and enamel pin is what everyone needs on their lapel! Add it to your collection today!
This all metal and enamel pin is always a favorite of our guests as a small reminder of the men of the 12th!
"Support our Troops" Pin
All metal and enamel, this pin is always appropriate. With two pins on the back you never have to worry about it being upside down!
The Story of WWII - A coloring book
- The Greatest and Most destructive war in history, World War II involved gigantic struggles not only in Europe, but in Asia, Africa, and islands of the South Pacific as well.
- Peter Copeland presents a graphic overview of this historic conflict in dramatic portrayals of air, land, and sea battles and other major events - from the German invasion of Poland in 1939 to the Japanese surrender aboard the USS Missouri in August 1945.
7th Army Shoulder Patch
7th Army patch. This was the Numbered Army that the 12th Armored Division fell under for the majority of their time in Europe. 7th Army is STILL active today, unlike the 12th Armored Division.
12th Armored Division Shoulder Patch
This is the Shoulder patch of the 12th Armored Division.
An Armored Division is made up of THREE parts;
Yellow - Armor
Red - Artillery
Blue -- Infantry
Tank Track represents mobility and armor protection
The Cannon represents fire power
The Lightning Bolt represents speed and shock action
"Kissing the War Good Bye!" Magnet
This quality magnet is sure to be a favorite on any magnetic surface!
From the Time Magazine picture taken on VJ DAY (Victory in Japan Day) in Times Square!
"We Can Do it" Magnet
Rosie the Riveter is all you need to keep you going on those long days when you 'gotta do it all!'
"We Can Do it!" Shot Glass
Lovely white porcelain Shot Glass with "Rosie the Riveter" on two sides (full color!) makes this a fun addition to any collection!
"Rosie the Riveter" Rubber Ducky
This adorable Rubber Duck is just the thing you need at your office, Window sill or car to remind you that "You can Do it" in a fun and silly kind of way.
American Flag Silk Scarf
This light-weight scarf is sure to be a hit for all those other times of the year you are feeling patriotic!
"We Can Do It" Coffee Mug
Ceramic mug with full color picture on TWO sides makes this a fabulous gift and item to have in your own home!
This super cute plush tank is a fun addition to anyone's life - in the office, at home, in the car!
Rosie the Riveter Metal Lunchbox
This all metal lunch box is a fun addition to your home, or work, or use it to carry your sandwich in! Metal closure on the side and a plastic and metal handle make it just like the metal lunchboxes you remember
"Spearhead to the Rhine" Limited Edition print By Rick Reeves
- All Prints are numbered and come with a certificate if you so desire.
- Dimensions are 24.5 x 17.5 Inches
- Rick Reeves combines exquisite detail with incredible authenticity as one of the country’s leading historical artists. Rick was initially recognized as an American Civil War Artist, but has since expanded into the genre of historical art, portraiture, landscape and still life. He was influenced by the artwork of a number of different artists. This influence included the 15th century Northern European artist Van Der Weyden and the Van Eycks, the Pre-Raphaelites, and the 19th century American artists such as Eastman Johnson, Frederic Remington, Winslow Homer, A.B. Frost and Henry Farney. But it was the Brandywine school of Howard Pyle that let Rick into the arts as a career.
Highway 61 Collectables - 1941 Pumper Firetruck
Die Cast Metal
**Part of the Private collection that belonged to a local man and, upon his passing, his widow gave these items to the museum to be sold to our benefit. The price reflects fair market value.